* Custom Faceting Prices * Gem Rough *
* Getting Started *
Optical Performance *
Gemstone Info Links *
Why buy custom-cut stones? Custom gemcutters use specialized equipment designed for accuracy. This precision in cutting at precise angles equates with quality optical performance though this often results in less yield from the stone and takes considerably longer to cut. Custom cut gems may take 3 to 5 hours to cut, with some fancy cuts taking much longer! Hence the higher price; though well worth it, considering the superior quality and the years of satisfaction and beauty they offer. See the difference for yourself! All gems are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee,
and may be returned unaltered within 15 days for a full refund.
Page maintained by John Franke, firstname.lastname@example.org. Copyright(c) 1995-2006
- Amethyst to Chrysoberyl: Amethyst, Ametrine, Andalusite, Apatite, Aquamarine, Benitoite, Beryl, Bytownite, Chrysoberyl.
- Citrine to Garnets:Citrine, Diamond, Diopside, Emerald, Garnets.
- Iolite to Quartz (Smokey): Iolite, Moldavite, Obsidian, Opal (faceted), Peridot, Petalite, Green/Gold Quartz,Rose Quartz, Smokey Quartz
- Ruby, Sapphire:The corundum family of colored gems!
- Scapolite to Tanzanite: Scapolite, Spectrolite, Sphene, Spinel, Sunstone, Tanzanite.
- Topaz to Zircon: Topaz, Tourmaline, Zircon
- Unique Gemstones cut in Idar Oberstein: A variety of gems cut by the world renown German Craftsmen.
- Cabochons: Various gemstones cut as "Cabs".
- Man-Made Materials: Lab-grown and other materials.
- Curved Facets: Various Gems with Curved Facets.
Updated: 10-10-06 All Rights Reserved.